Orem has many different entertainment options! We have a few suggestions below.
- We highly recommend Café Rio, a Utah favorite (if you don't like it, Dr. Trost will pay for it :))
- Other popular places include Seven Brothers, In-N-Out Burger, Culver's,
- Other nearby fast food options include McDonald's, Subway, and Taco Time.
- Sit down dining options include:
Nature and Sights
- Utah Valley is full of nature activities that can be enjoyed in all seasons
- Top 3 hikes we would recommend in order of most difficult to least difficult are the Squaw Peak trail, Rock Canyon trail, and Bridal Veil Falls trail. These are all around a 20 minute drive from our clinic!
- Thanksgiving Point Ashton Gardens - Tulip Festival, Christmas Lights, beautiful walking landscapes
- Snow shoeing, snowmobiling, or skiing are winter options
- Popular national parks within a 4-6 hour drive include Zions, Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon, and Yellowstone
- Temple Square is another experience unique to Utah
- University Mall, also known as University Place, is located within one freeway stop of the clinic. The center boasts 150 shops including Costco, Trader Joe's and Cinemark surrounding the mall. One of our recommended sit down restaurants Tucanos Brazilian Grill is also located adjacent to the mall.
- Provo Town Center is a second mall within a few freeway stops.
- Brigham Young University and Utah Valley University are home to several division one sporting teams
- If you are willing to make a farther drive up to Salt Lake City you can also check out our NBA team the Utah Jazz and the University of Utah